Intro to weaving on a Rigid Heddle loom – Baby Alpaca Scarf - Saturday, February 17
INTRO TO WEAVING ON A RIGID HEDDLE LOOM - BABY ALPACA SCARF
Saturday, February 17, 2024 from 9am to 4pm
Learn to weave on a rigid heddle loom with yde, founder and owner of Irene Textile. In this workshop, you'll weave a baby alpaca scarf while learning the basic techniques of weaving. A passion for life!
Yde from IreneTextile
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- how to choose fiber for warp and weft
- how to dressthe loom· tips and tricks for effective weaving
- solving common problems
- add fringes and correct mistakes
- finishing the project
No experience required.
WHAT TO BRING
Notebook and pencil. All materials for use during class are included.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Maximum Numbers of participants: 6
- The workshop will be given in French with help for English participants
- Priorto the workshop date, students will receive an e-mail as a reminder with full worshop details
Due to small class sizes, we are unable to offer refunds for workshops. If, for any reason, you are unable to attend, you have the option of sending someone in your place or registering for another date.